VINTON COUNTY, Oh. (WTAJ) — A woman in Ohio allegedly broke into a house, pet the family dog, and then washed the dishes in the sink.
The incident occurred on May 6. An individual said a female entered the house through the back door, sat down on the couch, began to pet the family dog, washed the dishes, and then left, according to the Vinton County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
According to the victim, she did not know the woman and she was not invited inside. The victim also said the woman was acting strange.
The Sheriff’s Office also said in the post that while they were speaking with the victim, they recieved a call that a woman matching the description was also knocking on other doors in the area.
The suspect, identified as Cheyenne Ewing, appeared to be under the influence of narcotics, according to the Sheriff’s Office. The suspect also gave a false name.
Ewing was arrested and taken to jail and charged with burglary.
- Illinois bill would allow undocumented immigrants to receive taxpayer-funded student financial aid
- Nicholas Conservatory announces Food Truck Tuesdays this summer
- Cubs ban fan who used ‘white power’ hand gesture behind black reporter
- Illinois lawmaker proposes dramatic increases to gas tax, driver’s license fees
- 10-year-old girl with special needs ‘brutally’ bitten on WI school bus, parents say