One In Serious Condition After Beloit House Fire

News
Beloit Fire_1458775242956.jpg

One person is in serious condition after a fire broke out at a Beloit home.

This happened around 5am in the 1300 block of Grant Street.  Investigators say the fire started due to an electrical issue in the basement.  Both residents suffered smoke inhalation.  One was treated and released.  The other was transported to a Madison hospital.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Made in the Stateline

More Made in the Stateline

Education Matters

More Education Matters

Behind the Badge

More Behind the Badge

Stateline Strong

More Stateline Strong

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

Trending Stories