Sir Sean Connery, the original James Bond actor, has died at age 90.
The BBC reported the news Saturday morning.
The Scottish actor is best known for his role in the James Bond films, starring in seven of them between 1962 and 1983.
Connery was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2000.
- UK approves emergency use for Pfizer vaccine
- Local stores busy fulfilling online orders after holiday shopping weekend
- ISP trooper says still room for improvement following ‘Scott’s Law’
- J Hanley sworn in as Winnebago County State’s Attorney
- Popular Netflix series boosts interest and chessboard sales