OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — 61-year-old Michael Blake, of Oregon, was arrested Thursday at his house after police searched the property and allegedly found several pounds of marijuana.
Oregon Police say they executed the search warrant at 6:03 p.m. in the 100 block of N. Nohe Avenue.
Police said Blake was charged with Possession of Cannabis More Than 500 Grams but Less Than 2000 Grams, a Class 3 Felony. He was also cited for the Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Blake was taken to the Ogle County Jail.
- Stateline saxophone great gives musical Memorial Day tribute
- Evening car fire sends local firefighters into action
- Statewide ‘Recall Pritzker’ petition stops in Freeport
- Local veterans recognize Memorial Day in downtown Rockford
- Catholic churches prepare for massive changes upon re-opening doors