BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — 28-year-old Davonte Hyler has been charged with the murder of Jwan Lamon.
According to police, on April 14th, they were called to the 1600 block of Royce Avenue at 6:30 p.m. for the report of a body that had been found.
The Rock County Coroner’s Office concluded that Lamon died of multiple gunshot wounds.
Police say Lamon was killed on April 9th, in the 1500 block of Fischer Road in South Beloit and moved to the Royce Avenue location sometime afterwards.
Hyler was in custody at the Rock County Jail on other charges at the time of his arrest for murder. He is charged with six counts of First Degree Murder.
- The best days to fly around Thanksgiving in 2023
- House sends Senate bill to avert government shutdown
- Multiple fatalities confirmed after Illinois crash involving semi-truck carrying ammonia
- McConnell announces Senate Republicans won’t let bipartisan spending bill advance
- ‘It felt surreal’: Military dad surprises kids at homecoming football game in Oklahoma