ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police Patrol Officers were called to the 700 block of Clark Drive for a report of a robbery on Saturday.
When officers arrived on the scene, they spoke with Omar Reece, 37, who said he had been robbed by a number of suspects and was struck on the head, knocking him unconscious.
He was unable to identify the attackers.
After further investigation, Reece was arrested by Rockford Police on a Domestic Battery Warrent and sent to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Virus prompts Cook County to open warehouse to store bodies
- Truck drivers find signs they’re not welcome while delivering the goods we need
- Wind Advisory Issued, Wind Whipped Snow Showers Possible
- Could a blood test for COVID-19 antibodies help reopen the economy?
- Wisconsin closes 40 state parks, recreational areas