ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police Patrol Officers were called to the 700 block of Clark Drive for a report of a robbery on Saturday.
When officers arrived on the scene, they spoke with Omar Reece, 37, who said he had been robbed by a number of suspects and was struck on the head, knocking him unconscious.
He was unable to identify the attackers.
After further investigation, Reece was arrested by Rockford Police on a Domestic Battery Warrent and sent to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass