ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A 34-year-old man was shot in the shoulder Tuesday while apparently trying to buy marijuana, police say.
According to Rockford Police, the victim walked into a local hospital for treatment around 7:30 p.m.
He said he was in the 4700 block of East Lawn Drive where he was shot.
Police say his injuries are non-life threatening and that anyone with information should call Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or leave an anonymous tip with Rockford Area Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867
- Light Showers Expected Sunday Evening, Heavy Rainfall Possible by Monday Morning
- Rockford Lutheran hope to find new identity under new Head Coach Ambrogio
- Tough Mudder Classic: Pushing your body to the limit
- Bus company makes Chicago to Indianapolis route permanent
- Hawaii or Spain? Telescope experts say it may not matter