ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say five to six armed men entered a home occupied by three juveniles, an infant and a woman early Wednesday morning.
Police say they were called to the 1100 block of 19th Street where they learned the home invasion had occurred at 1 a.m.
One of the suspects allegedly stole the woman’s cell phone, electronics and cash from the house.
Police say the incident does not appear to be random. No one was hurt.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or leave an anonymous tip with Rockford Area Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867.
- Janesville fire crews respond to house fire on Willard Ave.
- Boylan teacher earns first Don Zimmerman Golden Apple Scholarship
- Stateline salons and tattoo shops reopen under Phase 3 of Restore Illinois
- Uniform worn by Tom Hanks in ‘A League of Their Own’ being auctioned
- Local restaurants and bars welcome customers back with outdoor dining