MILWAUKEE (AP) — Authorities say police seized more than 1,000 THC vaping cartridges in Walworth County during a recent drug raid.
The Journal Sentinel reports a citizen tip led officers to a Genoa City home, where police found the cartridges, 16 pounds of marijuana, THC edibles, THC wax and hashish.
Capt. Robert Hall says it had a total street value of about $80,000. Police also found more than $10,000 in cash.
A 36-year-old man was arrested during the raid but court records show he had not been charged as of Saturday.
Hall says it’s the largest seizure of vaping products his unit has seen.
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- New Biden ad featuring Sam Elliott takes off on Twitter
- Volunteer in AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial has died, Brazil health authority says
- ‘Hap-hap-happiest Christmas’: Sam’s Club offers virtual shopping experience in ‘Griswold House’
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.