ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are asking the public to avoid the area of Kishwaukee Street and Boeing Drive for a serious accident Monday morning.
Police say a car southbound on Kishwaukee struck a utility pole.
The 65-year-old female driver was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. She is said to be in stable condition.
- LIVE: Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach