ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are asking the public to avoid the area of Kishwaukee Street and Boeing Drive for a serious accident Monday morning.
Police say a car southbound on Kishwaukee struck a utility pole.
The 65-year-old female driver was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. She is said to be in stable condition.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return