ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are asking the public to avoid the area of Kishwaukee Street and Boeing Drive for a serious accident Monday morning.
Police say a car southbound on Kishwaukee struck a utility pole.
The 65-year-old female driver was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. She is said to be in stable condition.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens