WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTVO) — Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said “not another foot of wall” would be constructed on a southern border in the event that he is elected president.
Biden made the remarks during an interview Thursday for the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.
Biden said instead, his administration would focus on “high tech capacity to deal with it and the ports of entry.”
President Trump made the construction of a 450 mile border wall with Mexico one of the cornerstones of his presidency.
- Rockford church gives students a quiet place (and free Wifi) to work on e-learning claswork
- Central Illinois workers rescued after being trapped on malfunctioning scaffolding 200 feet in air
- Local police warn of more scam calls—what to be aware of
- Protests break out in Louisville and across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement
- 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, expected to recover