WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTVO) — Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro is being monitored for possible coronavirus exposure, according to Brazilian newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo.
According to Reuters, Bolsonaro’s communication secretary, Fabio Wajngarten, tested positive for the virus but is awaiting a second test.
Both men visited President Trump at Mar-a-Lago in Florida last week, where they had met to discuss trade, Venezuela, the Middle East, and other issues.
Trump told reporters on Thursday that he was unconcerned with Wajngarten’s diagnosis.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Rockford man arrested on murder charges after May 4th deadly shooting
- Rockford crews respond quickly after trailer fire near Sandy Hollow Road
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room