(WTVO) — Three-time NFL MVP Brett Favre has become the latest pro-sports figure to throw his support behind President Donald Trump, tweeting Friday “My Vote is for what makes this country great, freedom of speech & religion, 2nd Amnd, hard working tax paying citizens, police & military.”
On Thursday, pro-golfer Jack Nicklaus publicly endorsed Trump in a letter, which was re-posted by former Chicago Bear Jay Cutler.
Rapper Lil’ Wayne also recently expressed support for the President.
Rappers 50 Cent and Ice Cube drew widespread political attention by expressing support for Trump or, at least a willingness to work with him in a second term.
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, Texas parents arrested
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention