CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Former Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler lent his support to President Donald Trump on Thursday, by sharing pro-golfer Jack Nicklaus’ endorsement letter.
On his Instagram, Cutler reposted Nicklaus’ endorsement of the president and wrote: “Sign Me Up.”
Later, he re-posted President Trump’s post on Nicklaus’ endorsement and said: “Never a doubt.”
Cutler has supported the president in the past, after Trump won the 2016 election.
“I’m happy with the results,” Cutler said, according to NBC Sports. “I’ve supported Trump for a while. I’m not going to dive into it, I know it’s a sensitive issue, but I like where it’s going.”
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Republicans propose amendment to limit term limits in Congress
- IDES: Nearly 1 million false unemployment claims stopped since March
- Live: Biden outlines racial equity agenda
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter