(WEHT)- A new poll released by the New York Times and Siena College shows former Vice President Joe Biden is leading President Donald Trump by double digits among registered voters.
50 percent of voters said they would vote for Biden if the election was held today, compared to 36 percent for President Trump.
However, national polls like this survey don’t necessarily reflect how the electoral process plays out. Many polls showed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton leading Trump throughout the 2016 campaign before losing in the electoral college.
- Slight increase in rain and storm chances for the start of the weekend
- RPS school officials shed more light on back-to-school plan
- ‘There is no magic that occurs in Illinois versus Missouri’, Task force chief says about Pritzker comment
- Volunteers help RVC clean up tornado damage
- Rockford makes final push to get residents to fill out census