WASHINGTON (WFLA) — President Donald Trump is planning on bringing back his campaign-style rallies that have been a staple of his time in politics, but these will be focused on his challenge of the election results, Fox News says.
First reported by Axios and confirmed by Fox News, Trump will address the “ongoing litigation” surrounding the election results at “a series of Trump rallies.”
Fox News says Trump is also planning to use obituaries of people who allegedly voted, but are actually dead, as evidence of voter fraud.
Meanwhile, a team helping Joe Biden prepare for the White House is asking Trump to cooperate with a peaceful transition of power, despite his claims that the election was stolen.
- Flooding at Oregon Living & Rehabilitation Center
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- 8 dead in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility, shooter dead
- Belvidere North sweeps Boylan to remain undefeated in the NIC-10
- Midway Village raises historic American flag for 47th season of Victorian Village