POPLAR GROVE, Ill. (WTVO) — 57-year-old Kevin Gibson was arrested Friday and charged with having sexual contact with a minor.
The Boone County Sheriff’s Office says Gibson is charged with one count of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse, after it was alleged that he sexually abused a child under the age of 13.
Police say more charges are possible.
Gibson was booked into the Boone County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
- Chicago Bears give $4,000 to Harlem’s athletic program