SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker outlined his vision for the state’s economy on Wednesday.
The 5-year economic plan focuses on three areas: laying a foundation for long-term growth through investment, lessening the equity gap for women and minorities, and attracting more workers and businesses to Illinois.
“Underlying my vision is the fundamental principle of equity. No matter their zip code, every Illinoisan deserves economic opportunity,” Pritzker said. “Where in the past sustainable and inclusive economic development has been elusive, instead I am committed to reinvigorating the most important foundational [sic] element of Illinois’ economy: our diverse and talented workforce.”
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum
- Dr. Shah Has A Dental Implant Solution For You
- GDS Talks Quiz Bowl Over Coffee With Eric Wilson