Stephenson County is still experiencing road closures due to the recent rain and snow melt. Road crews are now checking the integrity of roadways as the water recedes.
As of 9 a.m. Monday morning, the following roads remained closed:
• Stubbe Rd., south of Nora Rd
• E Stateline Rd., off Winslow Rd
• Maize Rd. between Farwell Bridge Rd. and Norris Rd.
• Van Buren Rd. area north of Freeport
• E. Fawver Rd. at N. Fawver Rd.
• River Rd. between Shockey Rd. and Rock City Rd.
• River Rd., west of Farwell Bridge Rd.
• Old Mill Rd. between Wachlin Rd. and St James Rd.
• Wachlin Rd. between St. James Rd. and Old Mill Rd.
• AYP Rd. between Cedarville Rd. and Wagner Rd.
• Winneshiek Rd. between Harlem Center Rd. and Iris Hill Rd.
• Iris Hill between Scioto Mills and Winneshiek Rd.
• Rink Rd. between Range Rd. and Flansburg Rd.
• Scioto Mills Rd. between Cedarville Rd. and Beaver Rd.
• Rt. 75 from Tower Rd. into Freeport
• Business Rt. 20 between Harlem Center Rd. and Lily Creek Rd.