ROCHELLE, Ill. (WTVO) Rochelle Police announced on Tuesday that they are on the hunt for a registered sex offender.
Katherine Milliron, 27, of Rochelle is wanted on two outstanding Ogle County warants for Failure to Register since August 2019.
Crimestopper will pay up to $1000 for details that lead to an arrest. Police ask anyone with information regarding Milliron’s whereabouts to call the Ogle County Sheriff’s Office at 815-732-2136 or Ogle/Lee Crime Stoppers at 1-888-228-4488.
- Freeport coach Dedmond speaks out on the impact of MLK Jr.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Beloit business encourages people to ‘Adopt a Grandparent’ for Valentine’s Day
- Local organization issues online challenge in honor of MLK Day
- Rockford church opens overnight cafe for homeless residents