ROCHELLE, Ill. (WTVO) Rochelle Police announced on Tuesday that they are on the hunt for a registered sex offender.
Katherine Milliron, 27, of Rochelle is wanted on two outstanding Ogle County warants for Failure to Register since August 2019.
Crimestopper will pay up to $1000 for details that lead to an arrest. Police ask anyone with information regarding Milliron’s whereabouts to call the Ogle County Sheriff’s Office at 815-732-2136 or Ogle/Lee Crime Stoppers at 1-888-228-4488.
- Coronavirus Illinois: Large summer events may be canceled to stop spread of COVID-19, Pritzker says
- Lowe’s will close stores Easter Sunday to give employees ‘much-deserved day off’
- Disney shares Dole Whip, other recipes while parks closed
- Family of Chicago 911 call center employee mourning after he died from COVID-19
- Wind Whipped Snow Squalls Thursday Afternoon and Evening