JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — An additional 63 cases of coronavirus have been reported in Rock County on Tuesday, with 27 people currently being treated at hospitals in Janesville and Beloit.
So far, there have been 583 confirmed cases of the disease in Rock County, and 16 people have died.
In Wisconsin, there are 15,863 cases and 517 deaths statewide so far.
In the United States as a whole, 1,671,728 people have tested positive for coronavirus, and 98,584 have died.
Worldwide, 5,549,131 people have been infected, and 348,224 have died.
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- ICY WEATHER: Car slides off road near Kishwaukee river in Belvidere
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus