ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A Forest City attraction is set to re-open with some changes. Rockford Art Museum will welcome back guests on Monday.
New guidelines will require everyone to wear face coverings, socially distance, and have their temperature checked before entering the building.
Summer camps with smaller groups and proper health guidlines will also be in full swing July 5th. The museum will be open every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is free through the end of the year.
- Rockford Police investigate Auburn St. shooting
- Rockford teens charged after police find loaded gun in car
- After disaster declaration, Ogle County officials say storm damage is like nothing they’ve ever seen
- Rockford house fire possibly caused by severe weather, officials say
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”