ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A bakery in downtown Rockford wants to supply your cookie fix–while supporting local educators. The Golden Apple Foundation and Quixotic Baker joined forces for a no-touch fundraiser.
Quixotics is taking pre-orders for cookies. The goodies are $10 per box, which includes 4 chocolate chip cookies and 2 dipping sauces. Half of all sale proceeds will go to support programming efforts for local teachers and students.
Orders can be picked up curbside from 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Le-Win’s Arand, Winnebago’s Murphy express frustration over paused high school sports
- Web Extra: Full interview with Ric Arand on IHSA sports still being paused
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- My Take: Picking the NFL’s Divisional Playoff games
- Cubs agree to terms on contracts with three players