ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Housing Authority (RHA) administrators say they learned on Monday that one of their staff members tested positive for COVID-19. Officials say no other workers have tested positive.
According to RHA, the employee had no contact with residents. To avoid more infections, they are temporarily closing all offices. Many of its workers are already working from home.
RHA representatives say they’ve hired a company to sanitize all offices and workstations.
- Man who allegedly killed 17-year-old at California high school captured in Centerville, Utah
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’