ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 21-year-old Leamonte Bibbs was charged with the intent to deliver cocaine and heroin after more than three dozen baggies of drugs were found in his car during a traffic stop.
Rockford Police say they stopped Bibbs for speeding in the 500 block of Howard Avenue around 1:30 a.m. on Tuesday, August 20th.
The drugs, along with hundreds of dollars in cash and other property were found in his vehicle, police said.
Bibbs was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine and Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin.
He was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- FDA finds contamination in several brands of diabetes drug
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Local man uses superhero characters to spread joy
- Mayor Lightfoot says ‘F you’ to Trump over tweet encouraging shooting George Floyd protesters
- Rockford driver’s license facility delays opening until June 12 due to ‘situation involving COVID-19’