ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 21-year-old Leamonte Bibbs was charged with the intent to deliver cocaine and heroin after more than three dozen baggies of drugs were found in his car during a traffic stop.
Rockford Police say they stopped Bibbs for speeding in the 500 block of Howard Avenue around 1:30 a.m. on Tuesday, August 20th.
The drugs, along with hundreds of dollars in cash and other property were found in his vehicle, police said.
Bibbs was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine and Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin.
He was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Coroner ID’s man killed in Rockford shooting on E. State and 6th Street
- Rockford woman sentenced to federal prison for selling firearms to a felon
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will be made in Austin, not China
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer