ROCKFORD, Ill (WTVO) — Police say 33-year old Omar Carmona-Quiroz attempted to purchase sex from a prostitute who was an undercover officer.
On Friday, January 31st, Rockford Police conducted an undercover prostitution sting on the city’s southeast side. Carmona-Quiroz is being charged with solicitation of sex.
Carmona-Quiroz is currently being held in Winnebago County Jail.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams