ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 33-year-old Troy Perkins has been charged with nearly a dozen counts of sexually assaulting a minor.
Rockford Police say they were called to a local hospital on December 1st, 2018 where they met with the victim of the sexual assault.
The victim, who was under the age of 18, was allegedly raped at a residence in the 2700 block of South Main Street.
Perkins was identified as the suspect, and was arrested on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019.
He is charged with 4 counts of Criminal Sexual Assault and 6 counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
Perkins was taken to the Winnebago County Jail and held on a $250,000 bond.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80