ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 33-year-old Troy Perkins has been charged with nearly a dozen counts of sexually assaulting a minor.
Rockford Police say they were called to a local hospital on December 1st, 2018 where they met with the victim of the sexual assault.
The victim, who was under the age of 18, was allegedly raped at a residence in the 2700 block of South Main Street.
Perkins was identified as the suspect, and was arrested on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019.
He is charged with 4 counts of Criminal Sexual Assault and 6 counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
Perkins was taken to the Winnebago County Jail and held on a $250,000 bond.
- New mother rushes into fire, saves driver from tanker explosion in Indianapolis
- Wisconsin nurse sentenced to 13 years in prison for abusing nine infants, leaving them with broken ribs, legs
- Rockford man charged with string of recent retail thefts
- Soon, a candle can make your house smell like McDonald’s
- Illinois Republicans: Pritzker tying school funding to tax vote ‘shameful’