ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 43-year-old Anzio King was found guilty of rape, home invasion, burglary, armed robbery, aggravated battery and unlawful restraint Monday for a crime that happened on December 3rd, 2018.
According to the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office, Rockford Police officers were called to a home in the 2200 block of 7th Street in reference to a criminal sexual assault. There, they met with a woman who had visible facial injuries.
King was identified as a suspect and arrested.
He faces up to 30 years in prison. His sentencing is scheduled for August 25th, 2020.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday