ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — On Friday around 9:35 p.m., Rockford Police stopped a vehicle near Dempster Road and East Lawn Drive. Officers say they recognized the driver, later identified as Tyrone Anderson, as having an outstanding Aggravated Battery Warrant.
Police say that after searching the vehicle, they located around 22 grams of cannabis, approximately a gram of cocaine and 11 Ecstasy pills.
Anderson, 34, is facing charges of Possession with Intent to Deliver Cannabis and Aggravated Battery with a Firearm. Anderson is being held in the Winnebago County Jail.
- NASCAR team to pay tribute for former Loves Park man
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests
- Curran’s Orchard opening early after turned away from Rockford City Market