ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The City of Rockford is working to make sure everyone can stay warm this winter season.
The Human Services Department offers an emergency furnace assistance program that will assist with non-working furnaces.
Boone and Winnebago county homeowners that qualify, can apply.
Then an assessment will be done to determine why furnaces are not working, money then can be used to replace or repair them.
- Tons of fish left to rot at shuttered seafood market in Missouri; locals complain of ‘disgusting’ stench
- UAW to expand strike; leader invites Biden to picket with workers
- Inspiring 10-year-old girl raising money for St. Jude’s Research Hospital
- Powerball: What’s the largest jackpot ever won in your state?
- Woman accused of firing gun at Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row after being denied entry, police say