(ROCKFORD, Ill.) – Rockford police are investigating a double murder on the 700 block of Bruce Street.
Around 3:30 a.m. on Thursday, police found a 27-year-old woman outside suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police found a 28-year-old man inside the residence who had also been shot. He was taken to a local hospital and later pronounced dead.
The names of the victims have not been released. Investigators do not believe the shooting was random.
- NHL plans to test players for COVID-19 daily if games resume
- President Trump to designate ‘ANTIFA’ as terrorist organization
- Arrest made after 8 California homeless people given poisoned food, their reactions recorded
- Owner opens up after $50,000 worth of goods looted from Rockford jewelry store
- Video shows police officer pushing down man with cane during Utah protest