ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police were called around 4 p.m. on Saturday to the scene of a shooting on Auburn Street, in between Rockton and Ridge Avenue.
Officials tell us that no life threatening injuries were sustained.
Officers negotiated with a suspect to get them out of a nearby residence for a couple hours until they were eventually placed into custody.
Rockford Police gave the “all clear” around 7:45 p.m.
- Temperatures take a little dip heading into the weekend
- Winnebago County Sheriff welcomes first-ever female Deputy Chief
- Machesney Park flag ceremony honors family of US Army pilot killed in Black Hawk crash
- Oregon students return to class after 2 week shutdown
- Beloit College pushes back start date for Spring semester