ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police sent out a public safety message Sunday evening, in light of recent lootings.
Many businesses have already closed as a precaution. Officers are advising all store owners to be alert and cautious and ask suspicious activity be reported.
Rockford Police Chief Dan O’Shea said that 10-15 arrests were made overnight.
- Dog mauls toddler to death at Fourth of July party
- Johnny Depp sues tabloid newspaper for article calling him a “wife beater”
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine