ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Around 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, Rockford police officers responded to the 2300 block of Auburn Street where two vehicles were reportedly firing gunshots at one another.
Officials are saying that no one has appeared to have been struck at this time.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- The Norwegian shuts down after staff member tests positive for COVID-19, will reopen next Thursday
- Winnebago County removed from COVID warning list
- Walmart extending closing time to 10 p.m. at most stores
- Plane overshoots runway in Rockford, lands on car near Auburn High School
- IDPH announces 2,264 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, 25 additional deaths on Friday