LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Snoop Dogg is set to perform at Rivets Stadium on Thursday as part of Rockford’s “815 Day” celebration, and a local restaurant has unveiled a special burger to mark the occasion.
Buddy’s Burgers, at 6551 E Riverside Blvd, says the Snoop Dogg burger consists of 2 patties of beef, American cheese, fried mac & cheese bites, Funyons, and Sriracha Ranch sauce.
The burger joint is also offering a Frito Pie burger in celebration of “815 Day”, which features 2 beef patties, lettuce, chili, liquid cheddar, and topped with Frito chips.
“815 Day” is so named for Rockford’s predominant area code, and is held annually on August 15th.
Rapper Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugz, and Warren G will be performing at 4503 Interstate Blvd, on August 15th at 7 p.m. Tickets are available here.
- Belvidere schools on lockdown due to ‘safety concern’ at Belvidere North
- New 4K images of Titanic released after first manned dive in 14 years
- Cleveland police officer accused of exposing himself, urinating on 12-year-old girl
- All aboard! Amtrak route from Chicago to New Orleans restored
- Florida woman takes plea deal in baby’s co-sleeping death