LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Snoop Dogg is set to perform at Rivets Stadium on Thursday as part of Rockford’s “815 Day” celebration, and a local restaurant has unveiled a special burger to mark the occasion.
Buddy’s Burgers, at 6551 E Riverside Blvd, says the Snoop Dogg burger consists of 2 patties of beef, American cheese, fried mac & cheese bites, Funyons, and Sriracha Ranch sauce.
The burger joint is also offering a Frito Pie burger in celebration of “815 Day”, which features 2 beef patties, lettuce, chili, liquid cheddar, and topped with Frito chips.
“815 Day” is so named for Rockford’s predominant area code, and is held annually on August 15th.
Rapper Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugz, and Warren G will be performing at 4503 Interstate Blvd, on August 15th at 7 p.m. Tickets are available here.
- Rockford scholarship fair pairs students with money for college
- Volunteers wanted to help wrap books as toddler gifts
- Rockford Police: 16-year-old shot in the ankle
- VIDEO: Quick-thinking good Samaritan saves dog after leash is caught in moving elevator
- Winnebago judge sets inmate free on furlough, then he allegedly robbed a store