LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Snoop Dogg is set to perform at Rivets Stadium on Thursday as part of Rockford’s “815 Day” celebration, and a local restaurant has unveiled a special burger to mark the occasion.
Buddy’s Burgers, at 6551 E Riverside Blvd, says the Snoop Dogg burger consists of 2 patties of beef, American cheese, fried mac & cheese bites, Funyons, and Sriracha Ranch sauce.
The burger joint is also offering a Frito Pie burger in celebration of “815 Day”, which features 2 beef patties, lettuce, chili, liquid cheddar, and topped with Frito chips.
“815 Day” is so named for Rockford’s predominant area code, and is held annually on August 15th.
Rapper Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugz, and Warren G will be performing at 4503 Interstate Blvd, on August 15th at 7 p.m. Tickets are available here.
- Rockford area basketball scores for Thursday, February 25
- Miller removes anarchist militia decal from pickup truck, claims ignorance
- E-Rabs keep rolling, defeat Boylan for fifth straight win
- Hononegah out of quarantine flourishes at Auburn
- No buzzer-beater required this time, Amboy girls roll against Eastland