ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Walmart at 3849 Northridge Drive in Rockford announced that every Thursday, beginning tomorrow, March 26th, the store will open an hour early for first responders and members of law enforcement. This also includes support staff.
The one hour period will be from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. It will remain in place until April 28th.
The store is asking individuals to have their ID’s ready in advance.
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Which face masks are most effective?
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Rockford Park District explains changes in new proposal