ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Walmart at 3849 Northridge Drive in Rockford announced that every Thursday, beginning tomorrow, March 26th, the store will open an hour early for first responders and members of law enforcement. This also includes support staff.
The one hour period will be from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. It will remain in place until April 28th.
The store is asking individuals to have their ID’s ready in advance.
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- ‘I’m ready to save grown-ups’: Lurie Children’s Hospital loans ventilators
- Coronavirus forces Ohio dairy farmers to dump milk while grocers limit purchase quantities
- Car flips and catches fire in downtown Rockford
- New data shows peoples’ cell phone habits are changing