ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — On Friday, a Winnebago County Judge acquitted Teresa Kizart of helping her daughter hide a triple murder suspect in her home.
Her daughter, Lakeacia Kizart, pled guilty to concealing or aiding a fugitive last year. She was sentenced to 6 months in jail and has already been released.
The deadly shooting happened in April 2018.
Investigators say the shooter killed three men on a party bus. 23-year-old suspect Raheem King was arrested four days after the shooting.
King is charged with 4 counts of First Degree Murder.
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.