ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — On Friday, a Winnebago County Judge acquitted Teresa Kizart of helping her daughter hide a triple murder suspect in her home.
Her daughter, Lakeacia Kizart, pled guilty to concealing or aiding a fugitive last year. She was sentenced to 6 months in jail and has already been released.
The deadly shooting happened in April 2018.
Investigators say the shooter killed three men on a party bus. 23-year-old suspect Raheem King was arrested four days after the shooting.
King is charged with 4 counts of First Degree Murder.
- Musician Miles Nielsen hosting fundraiser for Rockford domestic violence shelter
- John Deere Classic in the Quad Cities is canceled
- Looser restrictions will lead to more opportunities for local golfers
- Pritzker lifts all restrictions on Illinois churches after Supreme Court challenge
- Beer drinking, 103-year-old nursing home resident beats COVID-19