ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 57-year-old Angela Webb stabbed a 60-year-old man multiple times in a domestic battery attack on Monday.
Winnebago County Sheriff’s Deputies were called to the 700 block of S. Horace Avenue on a stabbing call and found the victim lying on his back in the grass outside.
He was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.
Webb was arrested and charged with Aggravated Domestic Battery and was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- BLM launches Survival Fund to assist those in need waiting for federal pandemic relief
- Amid pandemic, flu all but disappears in US
- Rockford area High School basketball scores for Wednesday, February 24
- England leads Lena-Winslow past Scales Mound
- Rochelle Hubs come up short in upset bid against Ottawa Township