ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 21-year-old Porshay Paden was indicted by a Winnebago Grand Jury on Wednesday for allegedly beating a 5-month-old baby, causing skull fractures and a brain injury.
On August 20th, Rockford Police say they responded to a residence in the 700 block of Belmont Avenue where they found the child, not breathing.
At a local hospital, doctors found multiple skull fractures and a brain injury.
Paden was charged with Aggravated Battery to a Child and Aggravated Domestic Battery.
Paden faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted. She is scheduled to be arraigned on September 13th.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80