ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — On Wednesday, Winnebago County State’s Attorney Marilyn Hite Ross announced charges against 45-year-old Garbrell Parker for Financial Exploitation of an Elderly Person.
Officials say Rockford police officers have been investigating suspicious ATM withdrawals since February 2nd, 2020. During the investigation, Parker was identified as a suspect.
Parker is currently scheduled to appear in court on October 20th.
If convicted, she could face 3-7 years in the Illinois Department of Corrections followed by 2 years of Mandatory Supervised Release.
- Hononegah, Auburn Boys finish top-five at Regionals
- Guilford’s Gasmund comes from behind, captures Regional victory
- Residents react to massive fire at abandoned factory in Rockford
- Rockford mayor says bars and restaurants will be given 50% rebate of liquor license fees
- Local expert shares how to keep kids safe from predators online