ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Protesters calling for changes in policing once again take to the streets of Rockford. On Thursday, marchers were in downtown Rockford and at the Winnebago County Courthouse.
Rockford Youth Activism continued its calls for the firing of Rockford Police Chief Dan O’Shea.
The group also wants all charges dropped for anyone who was involved in the May 30th protests. Organizers says police officers used excessive force.
- Jews For Trump car parade stirs protests, fights in New York
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Fire crews extinguish apartment fire early Monday morning