TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens