A search by Rockford Police and the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department ends in six arrests for individuals wanted for felony crimes.
The following were arrested and charged during the detail, conducted on Thursday:
- Micole Ayotte, 33, of Rockton – aggravated fleeing to elude warrant, failure to appear warrant for aggravated assault
- Brandon Bowles, 25, of Rockford – contempt of court warrant for burglary, contempt of court warrant for criminal damage to property
- Amy Domingue, 40, of Rockford – resisting, obstructing original charge
- Nicholas Jensen, 27, of Rockford – failure to appear warrant for aggravated battery, warrant for driving under the influence of alcohol
- Jeremy McLane, 39, of Rockford – aggravated domestic battery warrant
- Kenny Wollitz, 31, of Rockford – probation violation warrant, original charge of residential burglary
Officers also discovered a marijuana growing operation during the detail in a residence on the southeast side of Rockford. Sativa plants, hasish and cash were all recovered.
Amy Domingue, arrested during the detail, was taken into custody after interfering with officers as they attempted to take Jeremy McLane into custody.
All were lodged at the Winnebago County Jail.