Seven people are arrested for prostitution related offenses throughout Winnebago County.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office Tactical Unit conducted the prostitution detail. Female escorts advertising online were targeted. The suspects responded to text messages from deputies requesting dates for sexual acts. They then responded to a location where the transactions were confirmed and the suspects were arrested.
- Taylor Sheldon, 23 – arrested for prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Traci Klinefelter, 43 – arrested for prostitution
- Brooke Daggett, 18 – arrested for promoting prostitution, possession of heroin.
- Timothy Brugger, 56 – charged with promoting prostitution
- Shannon Pullium, 25 – arrested for prostitution
- Ryan McLean, 29 – arrested for promoting prostitution