WINNEBAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Around 8:00 p.m. on Monday, first responders were called to a garage fire near the 8100 block of Highview Drive in Winnebago.
Authorities say the fire was contained to the garage.
Officials say that the family was home but no one was hurt. The source of the fire appears to be from an electrical furnace .
- Packers fall to Bucs 31-26 in iconic Championship Game between legendary quarterbacks
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Discovery Center re-opens to public for first time in months
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe