Several crews respond to fire at Machesney Park assisted living facility

News

MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Monday evening, Fire crews responded to a call at TLC Living Community, located at 508 Roosevelt Road.

Firefighters were dispatched to the assisted living facility around 5:30 p.m. Eyewitness News crews at the scene did not report any smoke or flames coming from building.

The North Park Fire Department had several lines out near the building. No word on any injuries.

Investigators tell us the fire started due to a faulty dryer.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Trending Stories