BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police are searching for the owner of a chicken which was brought to a hospital for treatment, but got away.
The police department posted about the missing fowl on their Facebook page Tuesday morning.
Anyone who knows the owner of the chicken is asked to call police at 608-757-2244.
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- Tiger nearly tears off volunteer’s arm at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Carole Baskin says
- Walmart announces 4th round of cash bonuses for employees
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- Sailor receives Navy’s highest noncombat honor after life-saving tackle