BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police are searching for the owner of a chicken which was brought to a hospital for treatment, but got away.
The police department posted about the missing fowl on their Facebook page Tuesday morning.
Anyone who knows the owner of the chicken is asked to call police at 608-757-2244.
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, Texas parents arrested
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention