ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Adrian Peters, 26, of South Beloit, pleaded guilty in court Thursday of enticing seven minors, between 14 and 17 years old, to appear in sexually explicit videos.
According to court records, between October 2012 and December 2014, Peters admitted to recording the sex acts involving the minors for transmission via the Internet.
The minors were from Northern Illinois, Wisconsin and Arizona.
Peters faces up to 30 years in prison, plus 5 years supervised release and a fine of up to $250,000.
He is scheduled to be sentenced on April 17th, 2020.
- Gilbert and Hagel Return to IceHogs from Chicago Blackhawks
- Martin Luther King Day event encourages voter registration
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Delia and Gagne Lead Hogs to Shutout Win Over Wolves
- Overnight Café houses people in need during cold nights