MILLEDGEVILLE, Ill. (WHBF) — An Endangered Missing Person Advisory has been activated by the Illinois State Police at the request of the Milledgeville Police Department for a 62-year-old white female who was last seen in the 300 block of Maine Avenue around 10 a.m. on Monday, March 16.
Susan L. Redell, is 5 feet and 3 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Redell was last seen wearing a long black leather trenchcoat, an Aztec-themed poncho, jeans and black calf-length, moccasin-style boots.
Ms. Redell has a condition that places her in danger.
Any person with information regarding the whereabouts of Susan Redell should contact the Milledgeville Police Department at 815-225-7134 or dial 9-1-1.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Rockford Police Department swears in 11 new recruits
- Belvidere school administrators receive top honors
- Police arrest alleged Rockford drug dealer